Who we are
The Leeds Cancer Research UK (CRUK) Radiotherapy Centre of Excellence (RadNet Leeds) is one of seven UK wide Radiotherapy Research Centres of Excellence.
- Improve patient outcomes in the next 5 -10 years – using personalised, adapted and novel radiotherapy in the primary and re-irradiation setting for brain, pelvic and liver cancers.
- Deliver internationally leading clinical and translational research – as a CRUK Radiotherapy Research Centre and as part of the CRUK RadNet network.
- Support and train the next generation of researchers – using our outstanding multidisciplinary training environment.
CRUK RadNet Leeds – Making the news
- Raysearch Laboratories https://www.raysearchlabs.com/media/press-releases/2020/further-clinical-implementation-of-deep-learning-segmentation-in-treatment-planning-system-raystation-takes-place-at-leeds-cancer-centre/
- £1.1 million in funding for Leeds prostate cancer trial https://yorkshirecancerresearch.org.uk/news/1-1-million-in-funding-for-leeds-prostate-cancer-trial
- Mail on Sunday https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8442699/Now-breast-lungbowel-prostate-cancer-treated-WEEK.html